Arizona VA Loans
Being A 10yr Navy Veteran myself, I will go the extra mile to get you the best loan. I also want to let you know that we can get up to 4 percent in Closing cost from the seller in today's market.
Arizona VA loan is great option for many veterans across Arizona. Arizona VA Loans allow veterans to purchase a home with 100% financing and have no monthly mortgage insurance. For veterans who currently have an Arizona VA Loan that is at a higher interest rate, they can take advantage of the VA streamline refinance.
Arizona VA Loan highlights include:
* Use Seller contributions to buy down rate.
* Closing costs comparable – and sometimes lower – than other financing types.
* No private mortgage insurance requirement for Arizona VA Loan.
* Arizona VA loan has 100% Financing for new home purchases
* Right to prepay loan without penalties
* Mortgage can be taken over (or “assumed”) by the buyer when a home is sold.
* Counseling and assistance available to veteran borrowers having financial difficulty or facing default on their loan.
Arizona VA Loan: The Funding fee
Although mortgage insurance is not required on Arizona VA loan, the VA charges a funding fee to issue a guarantee to a lender against borrower default on a mortgage. The fee may be paid in cash by the buyer or seller, or it may be financed in the loan amount on Arizona .
Arizona VA Loan Certificate of Eligibility
To qualify for an Arizona VA loan, The Veteran needs to have a Certificate of Eligibilityfrom the VA. We must have this in the package for Arizona Va loan when we close. If you don't have your Certificate of Eligibility from the VA, we can help you obtain it. Please contact us directly.
Arizona VA Loan
For more information about Arizona Va Loan program, contact us and our local arizona VA loan experts will help you with all your VA home loan needs.